Morgan Corporate offers to clients a broad range of services and solutions in accountancy, legal, investment, strategy, consulting and technology, helping organizations innovate, transform and to be compliant with the latest UK regulations.
To build, transform and stay ahead of the pack with your business, you need a Partner. A partner with deep industry knowledge, meaningful insights and the broadest range of capabilities. A partner who works shoulder to shoulder with you to help you reach the next level of performance.
We have the ability to help clients in solving their most complex problems around their company. We are unique by our capability to execute the advice we provide to help clients.
Accurate and relevant information is vital for any kind of business. Our accounting services will support you to keep an eye on your business performances. In this way, you will be able to discuss with us about tax savings receive relevant advices on a regular basis, before the end of the financial year.
Morgan Corporate doesn’t simply compute your tax liability; they proactively consider any possible planning opportunities that could minimize your tax exposure going forward. We can help your new company with:
Our Tax Compliance team helps clients in being tax efficient and commercially sensible. Tax should be treated like any other business cost. Whether you are dealing with income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax or inheritance tax, our tax consultants will help you to be in control and minimize the cost to your business.
The range of corporate taxation services we provide to our corporate clients includes advice on:
- Maximizing the 20 % corporate tax rate
- Ensuring that full benefit is obtained for tax-deductible items, including capital allowances and interest paid
- Structuring finance arrangements to maximize tax relief’s
- Group Structures and Company Reorganizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Restructuring prior to a sale to maximize after-tax return
- Pension planning
- Tax efficient cash extraction
- Tax efficient remuneration packages for executives including share option schemes
- Business Start-Ups
- Revenue Investigations and Audits
Payroll & HR
Morgan Corporate offers payroll services to any sized businesses, such as P30 returns, issuing payslips, general advice as regards holiday benefits, sick pay benefits, benefits in kind, etc, on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly basis.
Managed payroll features:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly or other frequency payrolls to schedule
- Computation of all payroll requirements
- Verification of additions & deductions, PAYE, PRSI, and related issues
- Computation of BIK notional pay elements
- Provision of preview files
- Run of approved payroll
- Electronic payments directly to the bank of employees and extracted from the client account. This will require authorization from the client.
- Comprehensive multi-format payroll reports with additional and customizable/bespoke reports available
- Revenue forms P45 for leavers provided to the employer for distribution as appropriate
- Monthly/Quarterly P30 Revenue return processed directly to HMRC
- Annual P35 return electronic data files processed to HMRC
- Annual P60 provided for each employee
In a new business start-up, many clients do not have the knowledge or time to deal with the overbearing administration that is involved in operating their business. Similarly, other businesses want to concentrate on their core business instead of dealing with the financial administration and compliance deadlines that are a part of every business.
We can prepare your VAT returns and bookkeeping, or our experienced staff can review your files as part of our external client review service. We have a wide range of VAT experience from the small corner shop to the large property developer. VAT can be a complex tax and even small breaches can lead to significant interest and penalties being applied by HMRC. In addition, we have experience in dealing with EU VAT.
Late submissions and payments of returns are red flags to HMRC and they can trigger HMRC audits and enquiries that can lead to additional interest and penalties being levied on the taxpayer.
Morgan Corporate will take ownership of the compliance and bookkeeping function in your business to ensure that you are advised of upcoming compliance deadlines and to ensure that liabilities are paid when they fall due. We can also negotiate with HMRC on your behalf in relation to agreeing on payments plans or instalment arrangements for liabilities.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping & Admin Function
- Experienced Staff who will use the most efficient and up to date methods available
- All bookkeeping work is supervised by qualified accountancy staff
- Free up business owner’s time to concentrate on other parts of the business
- Ensures quality & accuracy of internal accounts reports
- Provide the business owners with regular reports – sales/ bank/ debtors/profitability/suppliers., where required
Significant Cost Savings over full-time Employees:
- Lower annual cost
- No Employer’s PRSI
- No Holiday Pay
- No Redundancy Entitlements
- No training costs
- No / Reduced software cost
Others Accountancy Services are:
- Annual Accounts
- Forensic Accounting
- VAT Planning
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Acquisition Tax
- Litigation Service
- Merges & Acquisition
Invoicing to your customers
Given our location, Morgan Corporate offers the Invoicing service to your clients, strictly adhering to the UK billing laws.
We have 3 packages available for you:
Basic Package: up to 100 invoices per year;
Professional package: up to 500 invoices per year;
Premium package: over 500 invoices per year.
All packages include the cost of the annual license for the invoice management software which will also be accessible to our customers.
Our Accountancy Packages
Our Payroll Service Packages
Invoicing Clients Service Packages
Morgan Corporate offers in the areas of legal services a wide range of services.
Your business is really important to you; therefore, it becomes really important to us. Morgan Corporate wants to see your business thrive and grow and we are here to help you with all of the legal issues that can arise for your business.
It is essential for a business to be fully compliant with the UK law. This is only the starting point though. Once a business is up and running, it needs to stay successfully and smoothly running. That’s why your business needs to have the support of a professional legal team who you can trust to promptly and efficiently resolve the issues that are most important to you.
Example, we do offer services related to running a company, such as:
- Shares transfer service
- Authorized Share Capital Increasing Service
- New Shares Issuing Service
- Company Name-Changing Service
- Shareholder Agreement drafting service
- Company Voluntary Strike-off
- Power of Attorney
Employment Law can be tricky and sometimes you must avoid obstacles or traps like in a minefield. When it comes down to legal obligations, business size does not matter. You must comply with.
With this in mind, we offer the complete suite of services, going from Employment Law to Commercial Law, and span up to Property Law.
Employment Law Services:
- Contracts of employment
- Termination of the employment contract
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work
- Disciplinary policies and procedures
- Employee grievance policies and procedures
- Complaints of bullying, discrimination, harassment, victimization
- Representation before Rights Commissioners, the Employment Appeals Tribunal, the Circuit and High Courts
- Selling/purchasing/transferring some or all of your business and the employment law issues which arise.
Commercial Law Services:
- commercial leases
- commercial property – buying/selling
- dispute resolution / negotiation/ mediation
- New business set-up: company formation; partnership agreements; sole trader advice
- Compliance with the Companies Act
- Debt collection
Property Law Services:
- commercial property sales and purchases
- commercial leases
- property disputes to include neighbour disputes and boundary issues
- landlord and tenant disputes
- house sales and purchases
Our Legal Services Packages
Our Legal Consultation Packages
Trustee (or the holding of a trusteeship) is a legal term which, in its broadest sense, is a synonym for anyone in a position of trust and so can refer to any person who holds property, authority, or a position of trust or responsibility for the benefit of another. A trustee can also refer to a person who is allowed to do certain tasks. Although in the strictest sense of the term a trustee is the holder of property on behalf of a beneficiary, the more expansive sense encompasses persons who serve, for example, on the board of trustees of an institution that operates for a charity, for the benefit of the general public, or a person in the local government.
Our trustee representatives ensure that schemes are properly administered; member’s rights are safeguarded, and members and dependents receive the benefits they have earned.
How we can help:
First, we need to understand what your requirements are, and to do that we need to sit down or have a telephone conversation.
The key responsibilities for our trustee representatives include:
- Operating the scheme in accordance with trust law, the Pensions Act, and the scheme’s trust deed and rules;
- Acting in the best interests of the beneficiaries and making effective trustee decisions relating to the schemes;
- Taking advice as required and acting prudently, diligently and in good faith;
- Overseeing the delegated functions – investment and administration of the scheme;
- Reviewing reports and decisions;
- Providing practical and insightful support.
- Trustee Training Services
First-class trusteeship services are our trustee representatives’ commitment.
Our Trustee Services
- Private & Commercial Trustee services
- Family Trust. Trusts are a common type of legal structure in the UK and there are many motivations behind their creation. Often, they are set up because of concerns on the part of the person creating the trust (the settlor) that one or more of the beneficiaries are “vulnerable” e.g. they may be too young to hold assets, or they may have a mental or physical disability or addiction problems. Trusts can also be particularly useful for tax planning purposes or in the context of business or agricultural succession or for other asset protection reasons. There is often merit in using a professional trustee rather than a family member in these circumstances, as such a person will be able to act independently. Furthermore, a professional trustee will be able to deal with the complicated tax and regulatory issues that often arise.
- Commercial and Corporate Trusts We act as security trustees or nominees for commercial transactions. When confidentiality or commercial sensitivity is important, the need for a nominee arises. The use of a corporate trustee can also be useful in structuring transactions involving syndicated lending or to collectivise investors for governance reasons.
- Trust Consulting Morgan Corporate regularly gives advices to individuals and other professionals about trust structure taxes and legal implications. The most common reasons to set up trusts are:
- Tax Considerations.
- Asset protection reasons.
- Vulnerable individuals.
- International Trusts. We act as trustees of international private trusts. UK is the EU economic and commercial hub and jurisdiction with a good number of advantages over other jurisdictions as a location for international trusts, and a robust legal system and regulatory regime
- Individual Investments Morgan Corporate provides structures to facilitate bespoke pension investments into private companies both in the UK and abroad, thanks to a full range of structured products such as property funds, equity funds, long-term deposit accounts, government bonds, cash deposits. Another popular product is investments in a private company, supporting a start-up or existing company, generating a return on their investment. can make a loan to a private company.
- Collective Investments These types of collective investments include investments in residential and commercial property as well as investments in private companies. Morgan Corporate’s unit trust can be used to sign up for these products on a collective basis.
Morgan Corporate provides a pension and double taxation and consulting service for those who are resident outside UK but with a business in UK.
If you are resident in Italy and your pension remains in the UK, your pension may be subject to certain tax obligations such as the UK inheritance tax for lump sum payments. Fortunately, it is possible to transfer your pension to another country and eliminate many of these obligations and liabilities by taking advantage of the HMRC’s Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme.
Double Tax Agreement between the UK and Italy
The UK has signed a DTA (Double Taxation Agreement) with Italy. Regarding pensions, this ensures that pension payments and similar remuneration paid in consideration of past employment will only be taxable as income in Italy if the recipient is a resident of Italy. The income will not be taxed in both countries. This also applies to any annuity payment.
Transfers to Other Jurisdictions under Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS)
In order to better protect your pension payments from income tax as well as inheritance tax, you may decide to take advantage of QROPs and transfer your pension to another jurisdiction.
Income Tax Rules for Italian Residents and Italian Source Income
Residents of Italy are taxed on their global income. A person is considered a tax resident of Italy if he is registered in the Italian Civil Registry or if he has been residing in Italy for more than half of the fiscal year.
UK Pensions and Others Foreign Pension Income
In general, only residents of Italy will be taxed on foreign pension payments. Recipients of foreign pension income are expected to declare it on the Italian Annual Tax Return in the employment and associate income section. This income is taxed at the same progressive rates as other types of income.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us and have a conversation about your Pension and Double taxation requirements.
Remember if you buy online 1-hour consultation service, we will give you 30 minutes free
Our Consultation Packages
What to do next with your UK incorporated company.
The British exit of the European Union is the most significant economic separation between major economies since the Second World War. All the process that is going unfold is not really clear yet, and it has no precedence.
Morgan Corporate has been helping clients prepare for the transitioning over the past two years enabling us to help clients navigate the politics, policy and commercial implications of Brexit.
At Morgan, we use to tell our client: “Don’t make a hasty move.”
Get in contact with us to explore the Brexit intricacies. Remember if you buy online 1-hour consultation service, we will give you 30 minutes free
Our Brexit Consultation Packages
Morgan Corporate collaborates with the best consultants in the sector, who can help you design the best Marketing and Communication strategy for your company, with winning solutions for desired innovation and growth.
With Morgan Corporate business partners, you will find a variety of solutions that include:
- Strategic marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Creation of corporate identity (logo, colors, pay off)
- Advertising Planning (Online, Press, Radio, TV)
- Creation of the Marketing Information System
- Internal and External Communication
- Press office
Services and consultancy with project costs.